REDUCE THE BURDEN OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE WITH US. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR OPEN POSITIONS OR TO APPLY.
Future Position Openings
About Curevo Vaccine
Curevo Vaccine was founded in 2018 to develop innovative vaccines in partnership with GC Pharma and Mogam Institute for Biomedical Research. The goal of Curevo Vaccines is to support GC Pharma’s vaccine development activities, which are targeted at making and commercializing new-generation vaccines using a proprietary adjuvanted subunit vaccine technology. We are a clinical-stage biotechnology company located in Seattle, WA.
The CTA will assist with clinical trial planning and execution activities and assist in the coordination of documentation associated with the conduct of investigational clinical studies in accordance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and company standard operating policies and procedures.
|ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES|
- Support the Clinical Operations teams in study start up, execution, and close out.
- Provide general administrative support to the clinical operations team and may act as a central contact for designated project communications, correspondence, and associated documentation.
- Create and/or maintains various clinical tools such as use of electronic CTMS systems or other electronic software/cloud systems to track data including, but not limited to study enrollment, study team contact lists, study team training, IRB applications, consent/re-consents at site, IP shipment tracking and laboratory sample tracking.
- Assist with the creation of PowerPoint slides for activities such as Site Initiation Visit presentations, Investigator Meetings, and other study related team trainings, or other presentations as assigned.
- Preparation of clinical operations meeting minutes.
- Collaborate with Clinical Trial Managers, Clinical Research Associates, and Contract Research Organizations (CRO) to support ongoing trial monitoring activities.
- Ensure Inspection Readiness by managing the set-up, maintenance, and quality control of the internal Trial Master Files (eTMF) and overseeing the CRO’s management of Trial Master Files.
- Manages the Clinical Operational internal document filing system and documents.
- Contributes to the preparation of trial-related materials (Clinical Protocols, Informed Consent Forms, Case Report Forms, Standard Operating Procedures, Monitoring Plans, Laboratory Manuals, Pharmacy Manuals, Study Reference Manuals, Diaries, CRFs).
- Assist project teams with study specific documentation and guidelines as appropriate.
- Assist in the coordination and tracking of IP supply, lab supplies, and clinical research specimen shipments.
- Assist with tracking of IP supply at depo and clinical sites and escalates any issues to management.
- Responsible for tracking the inventory of clinical research specimens.
- Assist with planning, preparation, and on-site support of investigators meetings.
- Actively order and maintain ancillary clinical study supplies required for conduct of clinical trials.
- Coordinate logistics for clinical project meetings and preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Ensure timely completion of study tasks and update trial trackers on an on-going basis.
- Generate and distribute study newsletters.
- Maintain version and quality control of study documentation and submit to TMF.
- Proactively identify, triage, and coordinate resolution of clinical study issues.
- Assist with ensuring Clinical Operations Team is up to date on ICH GCP regulations and revisions.
- Assist in quality control audits of clinical study documentation (e.g., Sites regulatory binder, source documentation, Monitoring visit reports, etc.).
- Assist in reviewing data entered in EDC by comparing to source documents, issuing, and resolving queries in EDC.
- Copy and route incoming correspondence, internal documentation, CRFs, etc., as appropriate.
- Assist in coordination of Investigator payments or resolving discrepancies, if applicable.
- Assist in the tracking and distribution of safety reports.
- Coordinate document translation with assigned vendor, if required.
- Assist with the coordination of team member training tracking.
- Actively participate in process improvement
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Nursing (R.N. or B.S.N), Life Sciences (B.S. or B.A.), Pharmacy or Medicine required
- CCRA/CCRP certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in clinical research or other regulated environment. Prior experience in small biotech environment, CRO and/or clinical vaccine research clinical site is highly desirable.
- Understanding of clinical trial site monitoring desired
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Thorough understanding of ICH, and GCP regulations, guidelines, policies, and practices for conducting clinical trials.
- Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 for Handling of Electronic Records
- Ability to always maintain and exhibit discretion when handling confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to be comfortable and flexible working in a complex, fast-moving, and busy work environment.
- Willing to perform a wide range of duties in a smaller organization on an independent level and as a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clinical site personnel.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Excel, Word, PowerPoint,] and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with project management software or cloud systems (i.e., Smartsheet or Airtable) a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of medical/scientific terminology.
- Prior experience of clinical trial e-systems preferred (e.g., EDC (Electronic Data Capture), eSource, eISF (Investigative Site File), and/or CTMS systems preferred.
- Able to travel as required by projects (approx. 10% time as needed: US and international).
- This is not a remote position.
Performing the responsibilities of the job requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms. Frequently required to stand, walk, climb, or balance; and to stoop, kneel or crouch. May be required to walk and stand for entire work shifts. Ability to read and type while sitting in front of a computer up to 4 hours at a time. Physically able to use and operate equipment used in clinical research and trials. Ability to lift, tug, and pull up to 50 lbs.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Curevo Vaccine requires pre-employment references, background checks and drug testing.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject title. Alternatively, you may attach a combined PDF of your documents in the fill-in space at the bottom of our website careers page.
Any CV's without a cover letter will not be considered.
Curevo Vaccine is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.