STATUS: Full-time, Regular
REPORTS TO: Sr. Program Manager
TARGET START: Immediately
Curevo Vaccine is seeking a highly motivated Office Manager to develop, implement, manage, and maintain the processes that support clinical research and development operations.
As a member of a small but highly efficient and collaborative team, this position will partner with all departments at every stage of the operational process. We are looking for someone with a passion for productivity and process improvement, as well as above-average organizational skills. A successful candidate will have a strong cooperative drive, will value professionalism, and possess an understanding of how to handle confidential and time-sensitive material.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage basic administrative duties such as (but not limited to) directing phone calls, scheduling in-person and remote meetings, booking travel, maintaining contact lists, producing and distributing correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms, composing letters and emails on behalf of other office staff, developing and maintaining filing systems (online, paper), assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Manage accounting tasks such as submitting and reconciliation of monthly expense reports, receiving and filing invoices
• Assist with projects such as researching and creating presentations
• Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Develop and update administrative systems to increase efficiency
• Assist with media/communications tasks such as regular website and social media updates
Desired Qualifications & Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• 7 years of experience as Administrative or Executive Assistant, preferably in biotech/research environment
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong planning/organizational/written and verbal communication skills
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title in the subject title. Alternatively, you may attach a combined PDF of your documents in the fill-in space at the bottom of this page.
About Curevo Vaccines
Curevo Vaccine was founded in 2018 to develop innovative vaccines in partnership with GC Pharma and Mogam Institute for Biomedical Research. The goal of Curevo Vaccines is to support GC Pharma’s vaccine development activities, which are targeted at making and commercializing new-generation vaccines using a proprietary adjuvanted subunit vaccine technology. We are a clinical-stage biotechnology company located in Seattle, WA.
Curevo Vaccine is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.